Free Download Windows 8.1 trial edition. It is the standalone offline installer for Windows 8.1 download for 32bit and 64bit architecture. Windows 8.1 ISO image free download 32 Bit and 64 Bit.You can use the yummy Software to make bootable setup of Windows 8.1.
Windows 8.1 Introduction:
Windows 8.1 is one of the best operating system of Microsoft that was one of the latest and favorite choices of users till the release of Windows 10 for those specific users that want to be updated. Not, in these type of users here those were also included that are concerned more about their security and privacy and here it means data anyway. Most of the people think that the features and improvements added by Microsoft should be the part of Windows 8 that was criticized more by many users especially those who wanna jump directly to Windows 8 by skipping Windows Vista and obviously most favorite Windows 7. Most of the people think Windows 8.1 is a bit different to Windows 8 e.g there is an only difference of Start Button and nothing else. Here is the info they are totally wrong. We wanna ask them that they should try some advance feature like connectivity of mail, messaging or other communication apps. Windows 8 connectivity parameters are totally different from Windows 8.1. In early days of Windows 8.1, once we tried cloud accessibility function of Microsoft OneDrive previously known as SkyDrive. So, OneDrive installed on Windows 8.1 can’t access data from Windows 8 OneDrive PC and that was a terrible thing but later we came to know that Windows 8.1 security measures are more strict than Windows 8 that aren’t much impressive.
Anyway, Windows 8.1 is still the operating system version of Microsoft Windows that you could install instead of Windows 10 and could feel updated as it isn’t much aged and is available with its peek support till 2019. But here one thing should be kept in mind that if Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 has their Service Packs then Windows 8 has Windows 8.1. Don’t look for Windows 8 Service Pack or Update if you are fond of Windows 8. And one more thing if you are willing to use the messaging app of Windows 8, then bad news for you is Microsoft and along with the collaboration of social media apps have ended support of messaging directly from Windows as they were embedding passwords on hard disk and you aren’t really aware of viruses and their types. So, tech companies have taken care of this especially here most affected ones were obviously Social Media websites that have your classified info, they first stopped as some popular hacks took place somewhere during early days of Windows 8, after that Microsoft took security measures by ending support for this feature after deep analyzing as they came to know that it hard to manage.
Windows 8.1 Summary:
- Windows 8.1 is a kind of latest release of Windows 8 but it is really different from Windows 8 even more than that of Start Button that most of Windows users think.
- Windows 8.1 is better and one of the latest version of Windows operating system version and in the context of Windows 8 it is just like a kind of Service Pack or Anniversary Update to Windows 8.
- Windows 8.1 isn’t different from Windows 8 only due to Start Button that was on the taskbar in Windows XP, Vista and 7 but networking parameters are also different for example of communication apps.
- Don’t try to use Windows 8 for interesting apps that you think it has on its start because from the time being Windows 8 apps support and performance are dying and they aren’t more useful or even but Windows 8.1 did.
- Windows 8.1 is, was, and will be the most secure, fast, reliable and latest version of Windows 8 and should have priority over Windows 8.
Windows 8.1 Technical details:
- Software Full Name: w8.1.pro.july.2016 & more
- Setup File Name: w8.1.pro.july.2016.iso & more
- Setup Type: Offline Installer file
- Setup Size: 5.39 Gb, 2.71 GB & more
- Architecture: (x86)/(x64)
- Added On: 22 dec, 2016
- License: Free Trial
- Developers: https://www.microsoft.com
Windows 8.1 System Requirements:
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 16 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Dual Core or later recommended.
Windows 8.1 Download:
Windows 8.1 download 32 bit & 64bit with ISO file. Just click on the download button and free download Windows 8.1 x86 & x64 ISO free download offline installer setup.
Windows 8.1 X64 AIO All In One ISO
Enterprise 32 Bit
Enterprise 64 Bit
Pro 32 Bit & 64 Bit