Microsoft OneDrive Free Download Full version. It is an Offline Installer of OneDrive 32/64 bit.
Microsoft OneDrive Introduction:
Previously “SkyDrive” now “OneDrive” or “Microsoft OneDrive” is a tool for hosting your files offline on your computer and online as a backup in MS OneDrive account that you automatically get by registering for a ‘Microsoft account’ or ‘Hotmail‘ or ‘Outlook account’(One email service with different names). Microsoft OneDrive is an effort of Microsoft to compete with Search Engine Giant Google’s File Hosting service known as Google Drive. Microsoft OneDrive first granted its users with 7 GB then make it 15 GB along with additional 15 for enabling Phone photos backup i.e total ’30 GB’ but on 30 January 2016 it decreases storage limit to 5 GB for Free users. That’s a big crap done by Microsoft with users specially using it on totally all devices, operating systems and services like Windows OS, Windows Phone etc. It is also done because of profitable launch of MS OneDrive Business edition while some people think Microsoft did it for earning some more bucks from its users. While on other side Google behaved like trustable friend by not changing any storage limit for free users. In start Microsoft OneDrive got people attention more than that of Google Drive due to its efficient features and services especially accessing computer for files remotely online from your account from anywhere you want. You just Login to your computer browse folders for files and locate file then download it your own computer. That was brilliant feature & now available only with OneDrive business that’s a paid premium service.
Microsoft OneDrive is now a default program in Windows operating system up to Windows 8 and available both in application mode and desktop mode. You just have to login with your Microsoft account if you have one or simply create it here. Microsoft OneDrive automatically backup your files to online OneDrive to enable you to access it from anywhere you want on any device. It is available for desktop and phone with operating systems like Windows, Mac while on Phone like iOS, Android etc. In Microsoft OneDrive you can share your files with anyone you want. Sharing could be done simply clicking on file and share it with Email contact you want. One file could be shared with multiple users and you can share whole folder with users too. There are also type of sharing, you could share file for view or edit. In “View” user could simply view and download file while in “Edit” share user could edit, delete, view and download the shared file. Another advantage of OneDrive is that it is available in almost 107 languages that make it useful for users can’t understand English well.
- Microsoft OneDrive could be used along with Newer versions of Microsoft office and that’s a great feature for users who often lost their data using any tool of Office.
- In Office 2013 you simply have to login in Microsoft Office with Microsoft account and then your documents will be saved to that MS account’s OneDrive. Just like Google Drive after registering for Microsoft account you get basic Office tools online along with other tools.
- Microsoft provide its most of offline tool online for free even MS Project a tool for Project Management.
- In MS OneNote you can sync one or more notebooks using OneDrive. Once you select a notebook for sharing, OneDrive will copy your notebook from computer to OneDrive, and then that online copy will be original for all changes you will make in future.
- You can switch to an offline version of notebook by changing its location manually in OneNote but it may result in unpredictable events including crashing of OneNote and loss of your data. Under such conditions you can re-sharing can recover your lost data.
OneDrive Technical Details:
- Software Full Name: Microsoft OneDrive
- Setup File Name: OneDriveSetup.exe
- Full Setup Size: 8.62 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 7th Jun 2016
- License: Free
- Developers: Microsoft
OneDrive System Requirements:
- Operating system: 32- or 64-bit version of Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, or Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 and the Platform Update for Windows Vista or Mac OS X 10.9 or later.
- Processor: 1.6 GHz or higher, or Intel-based Mac computer
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM or higher
- Resolution: 1024 × 576 minimum
- Internet connection: High-speed Internet access is recommended.