Microsoft Office 2010 sp1 Introduction:
Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 is the first major update to MS Office 2010 that is second most successful Office version after Office 2007. Though Office 2003 was also widely adopted and was acquired by many people even some of them still use Office 2003 as they learn Office from Office 2003. While this update is basically service pack update of Office 2010. And if you wanna know about service pack(SP) then it is an Office or Windows update which is the combination of previously released updates, that helps make prior installed Office suite more stable. Service packs, which are provided free of charge often by Microsoft, may have performance and security enhancements and support for modern types of hardware installed in your PC. This service pack Update is released with version number 14.0.6029.1000 while if you have the initial version of Office 2010 without update then its version number will be less than 14.0.6029.1000 and will be almost equal to 14.0.4763.1000 but will always be less than Service Pack 1 version number. This Service Pack is for almost all of editions of Microsoft Office 2010 and will upgrade them to Service Pack 1 and will add its features and improvements to them. This can be done with the help of two kinds of installers of Microsoft Office 2010. We will guide you how you can upgrade from both to Service Pack 1 and it won’t affect your licensing.
Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 is available in two types of setups to upgrade. One is full offline installer may be available in ISO or any archive file and you have to run its setup.exe file after extracting and it will make you able to upgrade to Service Pack 1 if you have already installed the initial version of Office 10. But, In case if you don’t have installed Office 2010 initial version but the license does, you can just install and use this for your updated Service Pack 1 of Office 2010. Another kind of installer is .exe installer but it will be dependent on the previous installation of initial version because it will be just an upgrade package of MS Office 2010 Service Pack 1. And you have to click on it to run for upgrading your existing installation to Service Pack 1 update package. Office 2010 Service Pack not only have updates and improvements or a bundle of some previous updates but it also includes a roll-up of previous updates whose release purpose was just a temporary patch-up and surely require a permanent solution. Also, there are updates whose purpose is just to remove unwanted features and security vulnerabilities like most of Office 2010 instant updates were released in whose vulnerabilities hackers could inject some kind of code in Office files and then by sending to someone or executing them on a remote server may cause their code to execute and if hackers code start executing then there won’t be any doubt of happening bad things in that unfortunate computer.
Microsoft Office 2010 sp1 Summary:
- Office 2010 Service Pack 1 has a lot of fixes and bug improvements and it was released in two types of setups which could be used to upgrade to service pack of Office 2010.
- MS Office 2010 Service Pack 1 has two types of setups to upgrade which includes one single upgrade package that is dependent on initial installation of Office 10 while other on is full ISO setup file of Office 2010 sp1.
- MS Office 2010 sp1 has many updates that are related to many similar updates like instant updates that were released to prevent the execution of remote code that could be executed by insertion in an Office tool file.
- Microsoft Office 10 service pack 1 Update is released with version number 14.0.6029.1000 while if you have the initial version of Office 2010 without update then its version number will be less than 14.0.6029.1000.
Microsoft Office 2010 sp1 Technical details:
- Software Full Name: Microsoft Office 2010 sp1
- Setup File Name: microsoft_office_proffesional_plus_2010.iso
- Setup Type: Offline Installer file
- Setup Size: 750 MB, 360 MB, 440 MB
- Architecture: (x86)/(x64)
- Added On: 18 April 2017
- License: Free Trial
- Developers: Microsoft
Microsoft Office 2010 sp1 System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB or higher.
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB of free space required.
- Processor: 500 MHz(Pentium IV) or later recommended.
Microsoft Office 2010 sp1 Download:
Microsoft Office 2010 service pack 1 free download ISO file. Just click on the download button and free download Microsoft Office 2010 SP1 ISO free download offline installer setup.
SP1 32 Bit
SP1 64 Bit
Office 2010 Professional Download