Free Download Google Chrome latest version. It is an offline installer setup of Chrome free download for Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 & Windows 10 for both 32bit and 64bit architecture. Just Download the MSI installer file and install the most popular browser in the world. You can also update the google chrome from its previous version to latest version.
Google Chrome Latest Version Introduction:
Search Engine giant Google’s own browser that is one of the best and most used browsers since its initial days, when first released for Windows then later for Linux and Mac. It is also a most popular browser for smartphones as well as Desktops while on the other hand, Google made its development open source under chromium project. Only one component that isn’t open source is its integrated flash player that’s built-in but Chrome also blocked that in August 2016 according to Chrome blog. Flash was most widely used to play videos on different sites but including Facebook, many others switched to new HTML5. Main reasons given were reduced power consumption, faster page loading, and better security. Security issue in the case of plugins was one of the serious matter that should be fixed as many vulnerabilities became fatal only due to flaws in the integration of these third parties add-ons. Chrome used WebKit layout engine until version 27 and after that, till latest version 53.0 it’s using Blink a fork of Webkit engine. Google Chrome has wide usage of up to 60% of the desktop version, while 50% of all platform versions.
Chrome got many changes in its layout since its first release especially ” Menu Option” whose icon and Layout changed several times. First, a gear like an icon was Chrome’s setting icon then Lines which was also adopted by Firefox now only three dots icon for Menu Option in upper Right corner and position was same as its first version. It’s three main characteristics for which its widely adopted is the Minimal interface, Incognito mode, and Dev tools. The objective of using minimal UI is displaying more content of a web page to the user as much as possible. Like UI consist of an only two-row window, one with tabs behind address bar. While in the Address bar on the right side a star is displayed and clicking on that result in Bookmarking of that URL while on the left side at start icon displays as well as on top of Window too before the title of the web page. On Left most side in the upper corner along with address bar are Homepage button, Refresh button and Forward and back page buttons. The reason for this type of interface is to give user clean and simple browsing experience while there are some disadvantages of this too as the flexibility of Chrome is decreased in UI as it doesn’t allow users to show any specific type of toolbar. While other than user some add-ons still make fun of Chrome developers as the user accidentally install their adware or program and they display their toolbars without caring about how it looks. Between address bar and Menu options there display icons of active add-ons that provide you services right in Chrome.
Google Chrome latest Summary:
- Google Chrome is most popular and widely used browser on all platforms around the Globe and when it comes to browser first thing spark in mind is Chrome.
- Both Chrome and Firefox are in competition to be best but both have their own importance as well as advantages and disadvantages.
- Other than Firefox, Chrome is much flexible than Firefox but on the other hand, its flexibility also resulted in vulnerabilities e.g many appeared in Flash Player integration.
- Google Chrome has three main characteristics for which you may or may not like it as per your requirements and that are Chrome’s Minimal User Interface, Dev tools, and Incognito mode.
Google Chrome latest Technical details:
- Software Full Name: chromestandalonesetup64.exe
- Setup File Name: chromestandalonesetup64.exe
- Setup Type: Offline Installer file
- Architecture: 32 Bit / 64 Bit
- Added On: 13 oct, 2010
- License: Free
- Developers: https://www.google.com/chrome/
Google Chrome latest System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP sp2/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 128 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Pentium 4 or later.
Google Chrome MSI Offline installer Setup Download:
Free download Google chrome latest version for windows XP, windows 7, windows 8 and windows for both 32bit & 64bit architecture. Just click on the download button and offline installer of google chrome Chrome latest setup starts.
Google Chrome latest download