TenSoftwares is emerging platform which provides the trialware, shareware and freeware software.Our main aim is to facilitate users and deliver high-quality and malware free software. We collected the most popular software from all around the world and write the quality article against that software. We do not provide any crack or patch or keygen or any kind of serial key. We do not host files on our servers. We host files on third party sites.
TenSoftwares in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).It is our duty to reply any infringement notice. We are bound to take action against any DMCA and other intellectual property laws. If any organization or person found that we violate someone copyright work you’ll just inform us with the proper attachment of proofs and evidence. We are bound to reply in 5 business days and if found guilty we’ll remove copyright work immediately. You are liable for any damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you provide any false information about the copyrights work listed on TenSoftwares.
Before submitteting the DMCA take down request please full fill following requirments
- Valid and working email address
- Proof and identity of the owner copyright work.
- Provide the way to access the copyrighted work, for example TenSoftwares URL and screenshots.
- Provide the evidence that you have authorized person or act on the behalf of owner which work had been allegedly infringed.
- Provide the valid contact information like name, email address, physical address so that we can contact you.
- You must provide the statement that the information that is provided is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that the person or organization is authorized to act on the behalf of owner. that is allegedly infringed.
- The statement must be signed by the authorized person which later act on the behalf of owner.
Please email the written infringement notice to the info[at]tensoftwares[dot]com, you may get the respond within the 3-5 business day.Please keep in mind that if you email complaint to the internet service provider or any other third parties may result in the very delay of response.